Sunday 2 June 2013

#winning

I HAVE SUCCEEDED!!!

It took me a couple of days to suss out the finger placements and getting used to the movements between chords but I can now claim that I know how to play yellow submarine on the acoustic guitar.. STOKED.
I think I just need to stick to simple songs for now to keep it motivating for me to keep playing. When it gets too hard, it takes a very very long time for me to notice any improvements in my playing and I can become very frustrated with myself. I'm scared I might end up becoming one of those guitar smashing rock star guitar players minus the rock star bit. I think some more research into some simple songs but ones that I will enjoy like yankee doodle the Red Hot Chili Peppers or John Mayer will be good. 

Onwards and upwards

xoxo 
rachelandtheguitar

No comments:

Post a Comment